Contest Evaluation Form
Please fill out and return to any OKBS board member, email to or mail to PO Box 381, Enid OK 73702 after the event or no later than December 31st. This will help our OKBS Cleaver Team of the Year Contests to be the best they can be and resolve any issues they may not be aware of. This evaluation counts toward THE EVENT OF THE YEAR AWARD, given at the OKBS Banquet.
(RATE THESE FROM 1 to 10, 10 being the best. Leave blank any question that does not apply
1. Volunteers were available to help when needed __
2. Made to feel welcome (Thanked, Goodie Bags or T-shirts, etc) __
3. Ice, Electric, Extra Space or Location Choices were offered __
4. Trash Pickup Available and Timely __
5. Meat Inspection is done timely and properly __
6. The convenience of Ash, Grease, Trash and Gray Water Disposal __
7. Ease of Check-in and Set-up __
8. Team Parking: Ample / Convenient __
9. Awards Ceremony advertised, started on time and satisfactory length __
10. Event communications timely and adequate __
11. The entry fee was appropriate to the payout __
12. Electrical power adequate, reliable and as advertised __
13. Quiet time was enforced, music at a satisfactory level) __
14. Overall did you have fun and will you come back __
What went well:
What went not so well:
Would you participate in this contest again? If so why? If not, why not?
What should be changed for next year?
We’re there enough volunteers / event staff?
Was prize money paid out appropriately?
Other comments / suggestions: